WARNING : This content was auto generated from a backup file, links and images may be broken.I spent most of yesterday re-working the template I created sorting it out and cleaning up the code so that it is nice an easy to integrate the game.
On that note I found out how to make the project into a template for xCode way to easy and I’m sure I missed some thing.
How to make a template:
1) Create your project and set it up the way you want it.
2) Compile and make sure it runs then delete the build folder.
3) Create a new folder in "Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/XCode/Project Templates/".
3) Copy the project into your new folder.
4) Open xCode and create a new project.
5) Select your template.
Seemed way to easy but I thought I’d blog about it so I can find how to do it again.
The only thing I’m still not happy with is the high score view still need to sit down and think it through more...
On other notes I fixed the selection of the collect tile and the time reduction when the level is changed and decided to put in a time bonus for the level completion.
Sorry for the lack of picktures I’ll try and add a UI flow diagram later. :)